Wednesday 25 July 2012

Blog 54 w...




 Blog 54 w...

With sincere apologies to you all, especially those of you who have become weekly readers, out of respect and love for my life-long friend I am not publishing a blog this week...it would just be inappropriate...
you see a very special person has sadly passed away this weekend and whilst I am struggling deeply to overcome the shock, my heart goes out to my friend whose son’s death has brought her and her family the worst possible grief.

Out of respect for them all it would be in bad taste to publish anything other than: I am sad for them and their loss…I have no idea how I can help my dear, dear friend cope with her loss.

May their very special, very loving, very talented, very funny and very much loved young son rest in peace.   xox





Copyright©GML2012







No comments:

Post a Comment